STAYING “COVID SECURE' AT SWEAT BY BXR
Your health & safety is our number one priority so we have created a series of operational changes to ensure you are in the safest of environments when at our studio.
Sweat by BXR is widely recognised as a facility with the highest of cleaning standards but the below measures are specifically designed to work alongside government regulations with Safe Distancing & Covid Secure protocols.
CLASS BOOKINGS AT SWEAT BY BXR
- Reservations & Booking for classes must be made in advanced via the website or app
- We have limited our class size capacities across the two studios
- We have modified our Sweat schedule to create extended downtime in our studios between classes
- This is to facilitate extended cleaning protocols and limit club capacity - our updated Sweat timetable can be found on our website
- All clients must sign the updated health waiver
ARRIVAL AT SWEAT BY BXR
- Shield guard at reception
- Touch free check in via app at reception
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry & exit from the studio
- No touch temperature checks for all customers and employees upon entry
- Protective face masks are encouraged - but optional for use around the club *until further government notice!
- You can purchase a BXR face mask on our website
- Please bring your own water bottle to class and fill up from fountains or buy a biodegradable water bottle at the gym
PREPARING FOR CLASS
- Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your scheduled class
- Once signed in please go directly to the studio and wait inside - please avoid queuing outside and respect safe distancing.
- Please arrive in your gym kit, ready to train
CHANGING ROOM PROTOCOLS
- Lockers in the changing rooms will be available for use
- Showers will be available, we recommend you shower/change at home where at all possible.
- Towels will be available to collect from reception only
- Compulsory hand sanitisation by the trainer with antibacterial spray before taking a spot in class
- Hand sanitiser stations in place outside every studio
- Disinfectant wipes available within every studio for use on equipment
- Studios will be cleaned before & after every class with an anti-viral demister
- Overnight antiviral ozone treatments
- Protective Perspex screens in use with in the Versa Climber Studio
- We encourage clients to bring their own gloves
- To purchase BXR gloves please visit our website
- Boxing gels or wraps as always are compulsory
- Studio gloves will be cleaned and sterilised after every class with an anti-viral spray